Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome Junkin' Friends

Hey Y'all!

 
I am starting this blog to keep a record of what I find on my daily junkin' runs at my favorite local thrift store in North Carolina.
You can usually find me over at Doublewide Dreamer, but I wanted to dedicate this blog to my junkin' stuff so that I can keep track of it and to remind myself why I bought certain things that I buy!
On my way home, between getting out of school (I'm a middle school teacher) and picking up my son from daycare, I have to stop and see what's for sale at my local thrift shop.  I remember seeing an episode of Hoarders that portrayed a woman going thriftin' everyday...hmmm....maybe I should call her!  Anyway, for the lovers of junk or for those who look at something and see something YOU could make OUT OF the junk there on the shelf, this blog will be just for you!
Tell all your friends too!  As soon as I hit 50 followers, I'll send out a FREE junkin' gift!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment