Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woohoo! Tuesday's Finds!

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile.  Have you missed me?  I sure have missed blogging and taking my pictures!  I will be back next Tueday as I doubt I'll be doing much thrift store shopping over the next few days!
I have been busy teaching school, working at home, hanging out on Facebook, and going bargain hunting! 
Here's what I got yesterday:

 Milk Glass Vase $1.00
 Milk Glass Vase $2.00
 BEAUTIFUL DOILY 25 cents!  YES!!!!
 Tiny crocheted potholder 25 cents!
 ADORABLE Enamelware Mug
50 cents
 Polka dots on the bottom too!  For real?!
 Small pin--gonna be in the middle of one of Big Lucky Mama's Hair Bows soon!  25 cents
 Hand embroidered round tablecloth
$3.00
 Tommy Hillfiger Jeans with clear sequins on the front:
$3.50


Lime Green Cotton Hobknob full sized bedspread--LOVE IT!
$3.00
Y'all have a great Thanksgiving and we'll see ya back here on Monday/Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment